When hearing the term “highrollers”, the first things that usually come to mind for most people are the glitz and glamor of land casinos such as the ones in Vegas or Monte Carlo. However, in recent years more and more highroller players have been opting for the convenience offered by online casinos, crypto casinos in particular. In this article, we’re looking into the reasons why VIP players are moving to bitcoin and other forms of crypto, and why you should also consider it.
What is a Highroller?
A highroller is a player who bets high stakes, typically over $100 per individual bet, with the goal of winning big amounts of money. High rollers are usually associated with playing blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and other card and table games for high individual bets. This may not always be the case – highrollers may just as well play long slot machine sessions or otherwise make small bets for an extended period. While highrollers win big, to be one you need to be ready to spend a large sum of money and have a sizeable deposit.
Since highrollers spend a lot, many land casinos treat them as VIP players and give them special benefits designed to keep them coming back. These benefits include free hotel rooms, vouchers, cashback packages, and similar boons. This practice was also picked up by online casinos, with their own VIP programs for highroller players that include free spins, cash gifts, and other specific bonuses. These bonuses can make a huge difference in the long run, so one of the biggest challenges for VIP players who play online is to choose a casino with a good VIP program.
What Makes a Good VIP Program?
- Customization. No VIP player has identical needs and preferences, so the best VIP programs are those which allow for a great degree of customization and flexibility. Ideally, the program should be able to cater to the individual needs of every VIP player, either by offering a multitude of options or by creating an individually customized bonus package for each new VIP player.
- Higher deposit limits. Most casino sites set maximum deposit limits for regular players, which creates problems for highroller players who want to bet big sums. If a casino has a maximum deposit limit, a good VIP program should raise it further or even completely remove it.
- Real money bonuses. The best VIP programs pay their VIP players back in real money bonuses, which may include cash prizes, cashback rewards, and many other goodies. Being a highroller is a risky business, so it’s good to be rewarded in a way that tangibly reduces the level of risk to your wallet.
- Exclusive gifts. A quality VIP program will offer exclusive gifts to its members, such as special promotions, birthday and anniversary gifts, or tickets to exclusive, VIP-only tournaments.
- Personal VIP Manager. A casino’s VIP program may also offer the services of a personal manager, whom you can reach at any time to help you with any casino-related concerns that you may have.
Kryptosino VIP Club
Fortunately, Kryptosino’s VIP program has everything a highroller player would need and much more. Membership in Kryptosino’s VIP Club comes with an individually tailored benefits package for each member, with exclusive gifts and bonuses. The existing Cashback feature is given an extra boost, letting you cash out up to 40% of your bets’ house edge value. You are also assigned a personal VIP manager who will be there to help you on each step of your journey to success. Some features that are offered by other casinos as part of their VIP program, such as the lack of a deposit limit, are available on Kryptosino even for non-VIP accounts.
To become a part of Kryptosino’s VIP Club, you just need to keep playing until you reach a milestone lifetime wager that will qualify you as a VIP player. When that happens, the Kryptosino staff will contact you, present you with your uniquely tailored VIP package, and explain all the details that your new status entails.
What Advantages Do VIP Crypto Players Have?
Some of the biggest advantages of being a VIP player on Kryptosino come from the fact that Kryptosino is a crypto casino. While crypto casinos offer many benefits over traditional online casinos for regular players too, they are especially worthwhile if you are a VIP bitcoin player or a VIP crypto player in general. These advantages include:
- Full anonymity. Many gamblers prefer to keep their hobby private, but if you’re a highroller it may be especially wise to keep it away from prying and potentially malicious eyes. While many traditional online casinos allow their players to shield their identity from the public, crypto casinos such as Kryptosino take it a major step further. Since all transactions are made through a crypto wallet, there is no need for any sort of ID verification, card confirmations, or KYC checks. Any personal data is protected by TLS and SSL encryption technologies. At Kryptosino, highroller bitcoin players and other highroller crypto players who want an extra guarantee for their anonymous status may freely use a VPN, since the site is 100% VPN-friendly.
- No intermediate party. You get to control your money deposits and withdrawals directly, with no interference from banks, money transfer services, or any other intermediaries. This is useful in terms of speed, convenience, and privacy.
- Instant transfers. The lack of intermediaries also allows for easy and instant transfers. Most transfers should take no more than a couple of minutes, allowing you to keep playing without worrying about waiting for your money to transfer.
- Payment flexibility. At Kryptosino, you may use over a dozen of the most popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Binance, Monero, Tron, Tether, Dash, Dogecoin, Zcash, and BitcoinCash, to make your deposits and withdrawals. If you have no cryptocurrencies at hand, there is no need to worry – Kryptosino’s built-in cryptocurrency store allows you to buy crypto at great rates, with no transaction fee.
- No deposit limit. Crypto casinos tend to be way more flexible than traditional online casinos when it comes to their deposit limits, which is crucial for highroller players who constantly make high deposits. At Kryptosino, there is no deposit limit even for non-VIP players, letting you bet as much and at any time you want to. If you’d still prefer to have an upper deposit limit as a safeguard, you may set your own custom deposit limit in your account settings menu.
- No taxation on wins. Taxes on gambling wins can reach fairly devastating sums if you’re a highroller, sometimes making you lose thousands or tens of thousands of dollars per big win. Crypto casino wins made in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are generally tax-free on acquisition, although this may vary depending on your jurisdiction. You may still have to pay appropriate taxes upon selling your crypto wins.
Other Advantages Offered by Kryptosino
Being a VIP crypto player at Kryptosino comes with even more benefits than the bonuses offered by our VIP program and the boons made possible by our use of crypto, which includes the ability to stay 100% anonymous. These benefits are designed to encourage and reward players who take greater risks and play long, continuous gaming sessions, which perfectly describes highroller players, but should be of use to all other players too.
New players get the opportunity to choose between two different welcome packages upon making their first deposit. One is a 100% Wager Free Bonus for first deposits up to $500, while the other is a 100% Wagering Bonus for first deposits up to $1000. The first option is perfect for gambling newbies – it also makes Kryptosino the very first crypto casino to offer a wager free bonus. The Wagering Bonus, however, is perfect for high rollers, with a generous cash bonus that can be used to give an extra boost up to a total of $1000 to your wagers.
The Rakeback system allows you to instantly collect the accumulated 10% house edge value of every single bet that you’ve made, at any time you choose to. Cashback works similarly, accumulating 5% of each bet’s house edge value and adding it to three different counters: the Daily Cashback counter, the Weekly Cashback counter, and the Monthly Cashback counter. These counters can also be cashed out at any point and stack with each other, as well as with the Rakeback counter, placing the joint cashback value at 25% of your total bets’ house edge. Becoming a Kryptosino VIP player increases that value even further, raising it up to an incredible 40%!
Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Leaderboards will let you compete with other Kryptosino players for top places which grant special prizes in the form of Free Spins or cash bonuses. Players are ranked according to the total wager made during the corresponding period, which is a system that favors highroller players.
Perhaps most importantly, Kryptosino features a ranking system that ranks players on one of six major stages with five levels each. You level up according to the size of your lifetime wager – your rank will increase along with the total amount of money that you bet, which puts high rollers into the highest ranks. Generous milestone rewards are available for reaching certain levels, which are worth an incredible combined value of $1.8 million. Still, the most valuable prize is the chance to become a member of the VIP Club, which you will become eligible for after reaching a high enough level.
How Do You Become a VIP Crypto Player?
To become a Kryptosino VIP player and reap all the benefits of being a highroller in a crypto casino, such as the ability to win millions while staying 100% anonymous, you need to invest a big enough lifetime wager. While this sounds relatively straightforward, there are a few ways you can do it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Bet high stakes. Although this might sound obvious at first, the tricky part comes from choosing games that allow you to bet high. The best choice for this purpose is to play table games or slots with high betting thresholds.
- Seek out games with a low house edge. While a good part of the losses caused by a high house edge is mitigated by our Rakeback and Cashback bonuses, even a small fraction of a single percent may make a big difference in the long run, especially if playing for high stakes. You should ideally choose games with a house edge lower than 2%, such as most variants of Blackjack or Baccarat.
- Play regularly. Players who log in and make wagers on a regular – ideally daily – basis are at an advantage because they can cash out Cashback bonuses and run for top leaderboard places more frequently. More frequent bonuses are especially useful.
- Take advantage of any bonus offers. The 100% first-deposit bonus is especially helpful to start with, but other bonuses can also make a world of difference, particularly cash bonuses. Everybody loves free cash, right?
- What is a highroller crypto player? A highroller crypto player is someone who bets high stakes in cryptocurrency at dedicated crypto online casinos.
- How much do highrollers bet? A highroller usually bets over $100 per hand if playing table games, or over $3 per spin if paying slots. A total wager for highroller players per gaming session goes over $50,000.
- Is crypto gambling anonymous? Yes – crypto casinos require no ID verification, card confirmations, or KYC checks, which allows players to stay much more anonymous than when using traditional online casinos. Kryptosino is 100% VPN-friendly to boot, which lets you add an extra layer of anonymity.
- Do crypto casinos have deposit limits? Some do, but crypto casinos tend to be more flexible with deposit limits than regular online casinos. Kryptosino has no deposit limits, but still lets you set one in your account options if you’re afraid of getting carried away and would prefer to have a safety net.
- How do I become a casino VIP player? All you need to do is keep betting regularly for a long time, preferably in large sums. You will eventually be contacted by the casino staff, which will present you with your VIP package.